BA/B. ScN, M. Ed, Clinical Counselling, R.N.,
Conny’s experience and career include;
- Mental Health Nurse Clinician & Addiction Counsellor DND 17 Wing Winnipeg.
- Program Director & Manager of Emergency Mental Health Services.
- Clinical Therapist at Crosbie Centre and Farmington Environmental Centre.
- Psychotherapist Kings Correctional Centre.
- Psychotherapist for Sexual Assault Centre.
Conny brings 40 years of education, program research and development, trained in:
- Conflict Management
- Blueprint Guidance Counselling
- Aboriginal Life Cycle Counselling
- Suicide and Homicide Assessment & Treatment
- Child Centered Therapy
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/Effects
- PTSD Research, Strategies & Treatments
- Addiction Theories Research & Development
- Mental Health Nursing